POCAHONTAS COUNTY ELECTIONS
Commissioner of Elections
As Commissioner, the Auditor's office prepares and supervises the printing of ballots and/or programming of voting machines as well as orders all election supplies. The Commissioner conducts schools of instructions, according to law, for all precinct election officials and is responsible for their employment on Election Day. The Commissioner also prepares and monitors the processing of all absentee ballots. Other duties of the Election Commissioner include: acting as Receiving Clerk for nomination papers and public measures to be placed on the ballot and acting as Clerk of the County Board of Election Canvassers and Special Precinct Board.
County Registrar of Voters
The Auditor is responsible for maintaining the current records of residents desiring to vote and purging the records of those no longer eligible to vote. The Auditor is then able to prepare the necessary lists of qualified voters for each election.
- To obtain a voter registration form or change your registration information: Click here.
- To request an absentee ballot: Click here.
- To track your absentee ballot: Click here.
Custodian of the Election Returns and Records
As Custodian of the Election Returns and Records, the Commissioner certifies the results to the state or subdivision involved and issues certificates of election to the proper persons.
- OFFICIAL RESULTS - 2022 Primary Election
- OFFICIAL RESULTS - 2021 City/ School Election for Pocahontas County ONLY
- UNOFFICIAL RESULTS - City of Rolfe 2021 Special Election
- UNOFFICIAL RESULTS - Pocahontas Area Community School District 2021 Special Election
- OFFICIAL RESULTS - 2020 General Election
- OFFICIAL RESULTS - 2019 City/School Election
- UNOFFICIAL RESULTS - Newell-Fonda 2020 Special Election held in Pocahontas County